SEO writing is the process of combining content creation and different SEO strategies to create quality content that ranks high in the SERPs.
Writing content for SEO purposes involves creating, and optimizing the content with the main goal of ranking a website high in search engines.
Search engine optimization (SEO) includes various strategies specially designed to boost the site’s ranking in search results.
Some of these basic strategies are:
- Keyword Targeting
- Creating SEO-friendly Content
- Getting Quality Backlinks
- Cleaning up the website’s code
Without having quality and unique content, search engines have nothing to rank in search results.
SEO writing is difficult if you want to get your business ranked high in Google.
Writing content for SEO allow you to get more leads and revenue.
SEO writing takes a large amount of time, practice, and following the best SEO practices.
How to start SEO writing?
Writing for SEO starts with keyword research. To find the most relevant topics for the target business, you have to conduct detailed keyword research.
To perform keyword research, you can use different online tools like Ahrefs and Ubersuggest.
You can use those targeted keywords in the content in different places like page title, heading, content, and meta description.
Try to avoid keyword stuffing in the content as it creates a negative impact on the users and de-ranks a website in search engines.
Always focus on writing content for SEO that matches with the search intent.
Everyone has to keep this factor in mind while writing for SEO purposes because search always ranks the content that matches with the user’s intent.
Therefore, if you’re looking to rank your site high in SERPs, you have to consider search intent for a keyword that is related to your business.
When writing SEO content, don’t forget to add internal links to the content.
This helps readers on your website to easily locate that content that matches their search intent.
Further, in this post, we are going to suggest some of the most recommended tools that can help users to write SEO-friendly content without any hurdle.
5 Suggested Tools To make SEO-Friendly Content
1. Google Keyword Planner
Most writers use this free tool to perform basic keyword research for their websites.
It helps users to discover the latest and niche relevant keywords for their website without any hurdle.
It allows users to check the latest keyword trends to figure out which keywords are becoming popular day by day.
- Provides different keyword suggestions and volume estimates
- Allow users to perform time period comparisons
- Gives the visualization of the total number of mobile searches
- Available in both free and paid versions
2. YOAST SEO
This WordPress SEO plugin provides real-time feedback as the writer optimizes the blog post.
YOAST SEO works as a built-in checklist tool that helps to complete on-page SEO tasks related to every single blog post.
The best thing about this plugin is that it makes suggestions for improvements and plays a key role in managing the complete page details while doing on-page SEO.
- Helps to optimize the website for the right target keywords
- Ensures content quality and provide link suggestions when writing
- Gives an option to improve readability, passive voice, and keyword density
- Also Available in both free and premium versions
3. Plagiarism Checker
Writing unique and original content is the first goal of every writer when writing SEO-friendly content.
Users can check plagiarism online to check whether their content is plagiarized or not.
It provides an easy-to-use interface and finds the copied text within a fraction of seconds.
The checker uses advanced AI technology and matches the input text with several online databases to find the plagiarized text.
- Provides an option to upload content files in different formats
- Finds and highlights the plagiarized text by using the latest AI technology
- Finds the original source of the matched text
- Allow users to download the result report in no time
- Secure and free to use for everyone
This free online tool is widely used to make sure that the content is easily accessible to the target audience.
When you paste the content in the tool, it uses the latest algorithm to assign a specific grade level.
It tells the readability score that shows how easy it is to read and understand the content.
This tool is perfect for SEO writing as it helps you to write concise sentences that are easier to read and understand.
- Available in both free and paid versions
- Highlights the basic writing errors
- Tells readability, grade levels, and other scores
- Provide edit suggestions to the writing errors
Search engine always checks the content for grammar and spelling mistakes.
A website whose content includes multiple spelling and grammar mistakes is less likely to rank high on the result pages.
This free tool allows writers to make it easy to create error-free content with multiple useful features.
The tool makes it easier to write content for SEO that is grammatically correct and contains no spelling errors.
- Provides an easy-to-use Chrome Extension
- Comes in both free and premium versions
- Checks for grammar and spelling errors within seconds
- Provides the best vocabulary enhancement suggestions
- Makes content error-free by improving the grammar errors
From basic keyword research to check the plagiarism of the content, our top 5 suggested SEO writing tools cover every single step in the content creation process.
Google keyword planner helps users to discover the latest and niche relevant keywords for their site in no time.
Readable helps writers to check and improve the readability score of their content.
The plagiarism checker tools help the writers to quickly check the plagiarized text from their articles and blog posts.
Writers can use Grammarly to make sure that their content is free of any grammatical and spelling errors.
We hope that you can use any of the above tools to work more efficiently while writing content for SEO purposes.