The content marketing plan of any blog must include guest pieces. Who, after all, can make money off a blog? The reply is “nobody.” A blog can only generate income if it was purchased with your own funds or regularly through content marketing efforts.
Guest posting and Press Release fill that need. It enables you to publish content on other blogs in exchange for exposure to their readership and income, giving you access to new audiences.
Although it is an essential component of any content marketing plan, not everyone knows how to perform it well, which leads to many bloggers avoiding it entirely. Even if it worries you at first, you should do as many guest posts as you can if you want your blog to be successful. You can learn about guest posting by doing an Online SEO Course.
What exactly is a guest post?
When bloggers from other websites or websites that are relevant to your blog or niche publish an article on your site in exchange for visibility and payment, this practice is known as guest blogging. There are several ways to guest write, but “gig” postings are the most popular. The term “beautiful article written by a guest author” will frequently appear in the article title.
Also Read: What are the best digital marketing courses in Delhi?
Writing a Guest Post: A Guide
You must conduct research on the websites you wish to guest post on before beginning to write your guest post. You must locate additional blogs in your niche that allow guest posts. You can begin writing your guest post after you have this list. You must be prepared for the fact that not every post will be successful, so keep that in mind.
Start by looking for websites that accept guest posts in your niche. After that, look up the author of the guest post on the websites on the list. Google can be used to locate the author’s email address. Next, make contact with the blog’s owner and propose writing an article for them.
Why Do You Need to Guest Post?
Guest posts are quite useful. On any website on the internet, you can opt to write a guest post. Why? since you run a blog. Therefore, you can guest write on almost any website associated with your niche. You can make some money by guest posting in addition to get a ton of valuable exposure on a ton of other blogs.
How to Locate Guest Blogs to Write for
There are several online blogging groups where like-minded individuals occasionally post guest articles and welcome guest posts from other bloggers. You can also visit websites like There are a few ways to locate other blogs where you can submit a guest article. Use of a blogging forum is one of the simplest methods.
Blogging forums are similar to internet message boards where bloggers can talk about the difficulties they are having. You can simply join any blogging forums that are relevant to your niche by searching for them.
Tips for Writing Effective Guest Posts
- Locate sites that are relevant to your niche – Guest posting on a site that is relevant to your niche is a terrific approach to gain visibility and improve your SEO.
- Pick your guest post topic carefully. It is important to pick a subject that relates to both your blog and the site you are guest posting on. – Make sure that your article is pertinent – You must ensure that your postings are pertinent to the websites where you are guest posting.
- Make your content visually appealing. Your postings should also be well-written and properly spelled. – Make your post compelling – Your postings should be interesting, contain unique ideas, and offer suggestions that readers can put into practice.
- Make sure your post is published – Before you depart, you must confirm that your guest post has been posted on the website.
- Follow up – You must get in touch with the site owner again after your guest post has been published to make sure it is promoted and that you receive a response. – Be persistent — To succeed as a guest poster, you must be diligent and persistent.
- Be patient – It may take some time to get a guest post up.
- Don’t give up if your guest post is turned down – It’s important to keep in mind that guest posts could be turned down. Simply keep creating guest pieces and don’t give up when they are turned down.
- Have a backup plan in place in case your guest posts aren’t accepted. In order to continue writing guest posts when you have time, you must have a backup strategy in place.
- Keep in mind that not everyone is a good candidate for guest posting. To succeed, you must possess a certain amount of bravery and tenacity. You should also exercise patience.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for assistance; keep in mind that not everyone is a good candidate for guest posting. You might not be an expert at guest blogging. Perhaps all you need for guest posting is some direction.
- Don’t let poor conversion rates get you down – The low conversion rates of your guest posts may get you down. But bear in mind that these are only experiments, therefore you must continue with your current course of action.
- Consider it content marketing rather than sales – Guest articles are a type of content marketing. They support bloggers by enhancing their website’ readership and content.
- Don’t be pressured into guest writing – Keep in mind that this is a decision you need to make for yourself. You are not required to do it if it makes you uncomfortable.
Founder and CEO at IIDE
Apart from being an Edu-Preneur, Tedx Speaker and a Black Coffee connoisseur, Karan Shah is also the founder of IIDE- The Digital School.
A Harvard alumnus, Karan’s expertise lies in digital marketing and Ecommerce. A storyteller at heart, he has penned plenty of articles in leading news portals such as Entrepreneur, BusinessWorld, Education Times, and Youth Magazine to name a few.